Thursday, May 8, 2008

Graduation blues...

You always look forward into the future and wonder..’How am I gonna face tat ?’ or ‘How am I gonna get through tat ?’..I too always wondered how I would feel wen I will be on the verge of gettin out of clg..bt then...nw wen I am..I really dont feel anythin...n am sure many would agree wit me..well nt tat we all r devoid of emotions..:) Cos otherwise I won’t be writing this... :)...

Thing is...we are at the verge of breaking into the ‘real world’ ..n we al r lookin into the future..so full of hope and expectation tat we can’t really wait to get out n grab any chance to make our way towards wat we actually want...well tats another thing.. ‘knowin wat we want’...caught u rit.? still hunting for it huh..join the club..:)bt we al agree tat watever it is, we al r lookin forward to enjoyin n bein happy in life..so should we really repent for gettin out of somewhere where we wer bound for four years bw al those crappy theory papers n assignments n presentations n da same old classes..so much tat we really cudnt do al those things tat we really wanted to do.!!..ah!yea...I know..wat abt al those wonderful moments we had.. the never endin long chats abt those out of the blue topics..the hangouts,b’day parties,long walks,hostel blasts...hmm yea gonna miss al tat..bt again r u tellin me tat where ever we r goin we wont have any of these any more...hmm no we wil..we wil still meet nw people...wud still get close to sm of them...wud still laugh n enjoy wit them..cos life is al abt adaptin...adaptin to situations, to nw places, to nw people..so is all this graduation blues momentory..??hmm wel am nt really concludin here anythin cos I really don’t know...maybe someday I wil..maybe sm years dwn da lane.. watever it is i simply can’t deny the fact that to me college was a place where i actually met ‘some people’....some crazy guys n gals who touched my life in a way that is irreplaceable..!

6 comments:

Darsh said...

Good shot depz. I loved your last line.'Some crazy guys n gals who touched my life in a way that is irreplaceable..!' No better phrase to depict the 4 breathtaking years.
Just like to add my personal thought about the topic; I definitely haven't enjoyed the 4 years like you guys, but the memories i carry along are humungous in terms of the friends i have made. Looking back, I know I've become a better person with a bigger heart. Best lesson I've learnt is "Forgive with all your patience and leave rest to God"

Unknown said...

idiot!! ur last line made me SENTI!!! not fair.... hmm..
i dnt knw y, but i'm already missing everyone.. and everything.. its only a night after i reached home.. and i ve started missing our late night movie shows; gng last to mess; coming late to hoatel, being the last ppl to leave juice stall...
and our class... seriously.. i never knew we all were such a close family.. missing each n every one..
and a spcial comment 4 u... gr8 gr8 gr8 attitude girl!! the best example for optimism.. keep it up!!

SP said...

Sweet yaar touchy towards the end.......may b its true tat v r nt getting sentimental.........bt tat hollowness ll fill soon ma dear frn when u realise v longer hav t license to do all tat fun outside.........i cant agree wit u in ‘real world’ context mayb cos i feel life wont b t same after coll .... i agree change n future career s wat v r lookin forward bt still cant accept tat v r growing old & bigger responsibilities r coming........

Unknown said...

Yea, a point of view I thnk most would agree with ! And yea memorable when I look at the opportunities that we had, despite the fact that, there was enough of scratching from time to time..or hey wait..it was there all along :) But the thng is, we did stand out being the first Deemed batch and we rocked right from day 1 there till we left !

Straight from the heart, words flowing out like a perfect narration..:)

Keep blogging..

Cheers

Unknown said...

hey i agree with u gal......i used 2 worry abt d moment of saying 'good bye' from the starting of s8 itself.....bt wen i had 2 face d sitn i felt nothng...thot it s only ma case....thot i hav lost ma 'feelings' in dese 4 yrs....nw i am tinking only abt ma future....a kinda thrilled about corporate life.....wanna join as early as possible....bt still wen i luk bak feelng a kind of emptiness.... dont knw main kya miss kar rahi hoon.......hostel, colg or friends.....????? can v hav all dos blasts again......anywys nw i am njoyng ma vacns..... d best vacn i ever had.....ma intrsts ,crazes evrythng started changing.....evn ma lif style started chngng.....bt still wen i am sittng alon n tinkng abt d past feeling a voidness.....

Unknown said...

a good narration...n ya 'irreplacable',once again u prove u do think sensibly.....

keep bloggin:)