Thursday, April 7, 2011

Introspection

Trying to understand yourself can be such a tiresome job. Adding to the pressure of analyzing why you do something the way you do, you also have to confront yourself. That’s the time when you realize what a mess of a person you are!! N wonder “Am I like this?” “Have I changed or have I been like this all while?”
Most times I do this so called “Introspection”, when I feel something amiss, rather when I feel things are not happening the way I want. I do this, like all others, because deep down I feel that I am not doing it right. Sometimes I understand what I did wrong, and sometimes I veer away from trying to understand. I just know I wanted to do it.
What I thought I do less and should do more is to do the same when things go right. I need to know what I did right. I need to know what I said that made the difference. I need to know how it clicked. Lastly, I need to know if I can be that self again!

4 comments:

Kasturi Shinde Yadav said...

So true most of the life is spent being confused about oneself :) ...who knows what the self is :P ..well written deeps

rehab said...

Lovely!!

Introspection is so so lovely..

Deepthi said...

:):)

Unknown said...

the mind in a "vrooom" ;)