Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Intruder!!

The first time I saw him, it was just for a fraction of a second. He came and peeped into my world and disappeared. It happened so quick that, I was left wondering whether I imagined it all.
Some days later, when I had totally forgotten about the incident, I saw him again! This time I saw him clearly. He was young …with small eyes, which were searching for something. He saw me looking at him, and then again he vanished!

After that, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was becoming so paranoid that I keep looking around every now and then. He had left me all frightened and fumed up.
Until one day I decided, enough is enough! I have to face my fears and have to find a way out. Hmm!
I discussed my problem with my friend and he gave me a few suggestions. Hmm but I knew whatever it is, it has to be done soon and it has to be done by me alone. So I sat down and made up my mind and decided that I will go for it. Yes! Only this can stop him. The Rodenticide!!

The next step was to lay the trap and it has to look real. So for that I chose places where I have seen him and waited for his arrival, but he didn’t appear. I didn’t lose my heart and waited for the next day too. That night, I was almost dosing off waiting for him, and then from the corner of my eyes I saw his blurry image! But alas! By the time my eyes were wide open, he was gone. The trap I laid for him lie untouched!

It’s been 3 days, and there has been no sight of him. Where did he disappear?? And why?? I don't know..Hmm but hey...Should I care!? Anyways, I hate intruders!

No comments: