Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another chance !?

It’s been long since I wrote anything here. J

All I have been writing all this time has been crap emails and documents to clients and my team at work. Hmm J Work is good if u like it. But you also have to be careful enough to be not too committed. Especially in a team, at times you tend to push yourself to make things right for everyone and everything in your project until a point comes where you think ‘Is it worth all this effort ?!’.

IT industry is interesting, though not interesting enough for me to involve in it passionately. It is true that I don’t follow the technologies or the trends in the market, but it is not that. I find something missing otherwise too. Let’s just say IT doesn’t fascinate me. J

After all these months of work and mindless pursue of things, I have lost track of why I did all these in the first place. I feel lost and tired!! Hmm, I want to start afresh with things !! I am not asking for ‘another chance to grow up once again’ or anything! ;D Just that, this time I want to do things that matters to me and makes more sense and gives a meaning to my life.

6 comments:

Darsh said...

Welcome on board depz!

Deepthi said...

:D Yo !!

Unknown said...

To write, you've gotta be in that mood..okay, that is too mild a word, "mood".. you've gotta "be really driven to that point of emotion" or else it shows..

You've articulated your emotions very well !!

Cheers !!

Jayakrishnan said...

Hey...your words speak your emotions..grrr888.....

Mahesh said...

I just met a bird of same feather :) "IT doesn't fascinate me". Welcome to the club....

Deepthi said...

:)