Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am matured ! ah ! :(

Today in office, suddenly a team mate, sitting beside me asked when did i complete my graduation. I said this year (may) and said i joined for work in june. He said i have changed. I gave him a questioning look. Actually, he was going through my photo album in orkut and then showed me a pic of me and my best friend(which was kinda recent pic, taken in may). I asked him jokingly "You mean good or bad?"(Hoping he will say good..hehe;) He said "Not about good or bad. You look happier in the pics. Now, in office, you look matured." I was like "Oh":(. Then he said he too have changed in the last one year. Before he used to live with his friends and it was a tension free life and now he is married (he he).
So basically if you want to stay looking young , stay around your friends or dont start to work or dont get married.:-D

PS: While i was typing this post from office, a voice suddenly asked from behind "Whats that..impressions?". And as a reflex reaction i quickly did ALT + TAB (like during the computer lab sessions in college when the lab instructor will suddenly pop up from no where :0) and i turned and smiled at my colleague and was like "Eh..well..thats my blog." (Hmm..hehe... matured huh!)

2 comments:

Anand Nair said...

he he... u rock sis....

Anonymous said...

nice post deepthi.....i cud actually connect with wht u wrote....when i luk bak on my life i find that i was happier, and i din care abt wht the wrld thot abt me.....bt now lifes chngd :(, i'm still wondering y?.....